Saturday, April 6, 2013

First Tball Game

The first Tball game as well as picture day for Campbell's team...the Pirates was a success!  I'm sure Campbell might have been the wiggliest tball player that the photographer saw all day.  I'm anxious to see how her individual pictures turn out.  She continued to wiggle for the team picture and I had to sit on a bench right beside her but out of the picture so I didn't get a chance to snap a few!  The game was 2 innings and the first inning she did great!  While the team was on the field in the second inning Campbell came to see Stellie and I and it took much coaxing to get her back on the field.  She went back out for her last bat but you will see she made an adjustment to her pants.  I guess it was getting hot out there!









No comments:

Post a Comment